Are you the one?
Be Part of the Kingscom Team in Singapore
Kingscom’s vision is to become the ‘go-to’ integrated media agency for all clients requirements from media strategy, planning, buying, creative design and influencer marketing. We are looking for talents that are full of drive, energy and confidence. If this sounds like a ‘bit of you’, we will love to get to know you.
You will be part of the business development team and will support the BD Manager for the Kingscom office in Singapore. You will play an integral role in securing the first clients and campaigns for the agency.
- Discover and explore business opportunities in partnership with the Agency Lead and Sales Manager.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve a better outcome.
- Be able to handle client complaints or objections.
- Work with the Sales Manager on forecasting figures and commit to revenue targets.
- Evaluate new business opportunities with the Sales Manager.
- Gather feedback from clients or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Be motivated to grow and develop within the role.
- Confidence to present the Kingscom pitch to prospective clients.
- Support with the HubSpot and Sales Administration Tasks.
- Brand new office in the heart of Singapore’s vibrant CBD district
- Attractive leave package (Annual + Birthday)
- Freedom & flexibility
Skills / Qualifications Requirements
- Experience researching prospective new clients and successful outreach skills.
- Experience delivering on forecasted results through winning new business.
- Demonstrates proven sales ability through new business development.
- Sales and Forecast planning skills.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion and excitement for sales.
- Agency / Media Market knowledge (Across B2B & B2C) is an advantage.
- Pitching and Presentation skills – Can ‘captivate’ the room.
- 1-3 years of proven sales / business development experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Excited by growing a business from the ground up.
- Energy, Charisma and Motivated Attitude.
- Passion for contributing to a fun, collaborative and results driven culture.